Skip to main content

Bitchassness

If you have not seen last week episode of Making The Band 4 on MTV or heard someone talk about it... you are about to be confused!

I can not stop using this word! I think it is the funniest thing ever that Diddy told Robert he has some bitchassness in him! I'm just saying, how you piss someone off some much they create a new word to describe you! That some funny ish! You can not tell me that isn't funny! I'm laughing now!

Ok... if you missed it I'll give you an Apearl Review!

Diddy had his normal meeting with the guys in the studio to discuss their progress on the tracks for their first album. He tells the guys that they had a lot of work to do! “Why do yall sound so bad? Is there a problem with the group?” Brian calls Robert out, saying that they all have a problem with him because he acts like he’s better than them. Robert tries to explain his case saying his feelings are hurt (you a grown man) and they should have told him how they felt before now instead of talking about it behind his back!

Robert is sitting there looking sad and hurt. Willie says that Robert has an ego problem. This makes Diddy tell Robert he was not the leader of the group. Robert continues looking sad and hurt. Then Diddy says “There’s a very contagious disease that’s in our community of Bitchassness” Robert still has sad face! Diddy: “Do you have some bitchassness in you?” Diddy pauses; Robert still has sad, confused face. Diddy continues “No real talk. Do YOU?!” Robert “Nah” Diddy “Because I saw some bitchassness in you… There will be no bitchassness at Bad Boy!”

This is too funny to me, you get called a made up word that plays your face and you can’t say anything but “Nah”! Dude! I think there’s some truth to Diddy’s statement about Robert! LOL

Guess where I found my lovely, new favorite word! In urban dictionary! Yes, I find this funny too!

Bitchassness - newly discovered disease running rampant
symptoms include:
1. punkish tendencies
2. cattiness, such as talking behind someone's back
3. thinking highly of yourself, but only expressing it under your breath
4. claiming "hurt feelings" when you are called out on your bs

So, if you know someone who fits this definition you now know what is causing it! It might not be their fault since it’s running rampant! LOL Now if we could just find a cure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wedding Industry

Today while chatting with my girls we began discussing the wedding industry. The hoopla and money associate with a wedding. During this conversation I stated that how happy I am I didn’t stick with the original budget we had for our wedding. How I would be mad if I had spent that much now that I am married. Some times I feel like I am anti-weddings. It might be from being on The Knot (TK) since this past July. Or seeing couples, especially the women, put so much work, time and focus into their wedding and its over in a snap! Some spend a year or more planning their wedding. Researching, looking, buying and stressing over every detail of it and the day is over before you know it. I am NOT saying don’t do what YOU want, but do NOT get caught up in the hype! I mean seriously, would you put this much time in planning a party? A get together? A retirement party? Nope... so why your wedding? It's technically a party. It is a celebration of your union. Definition of wedding (1) a marriage

Inappropriate Questions

I am the queen of asking questions. I ask because I rather ask than assume, but I try not to ask inappropriate questions. If only others would do so too! Here are some I get and/or hear. “What grade are you in?” Um stupid motherf’er I am GROWN! Notice the diamonds on my left hand and my wedding band. The nice business casual clothes! This is a question I get atleast once a month from some random stupid person that don’t know me and they usually get a rude response. I mean if you are observant enough to look at me and think I’m that young you need to really be observant! And I’m a sistah, yes with a H! Yall know black don’t crack! “When are you due?” This one always makes me laugh when someone ask a woman who has a muffin top stomach and is NOT pregnant! I know it’s funny to me since I don’t get that question, but still how ignorant is that! “When are you having kids?” Um lets see, never! Why are you all in our sex life? I mean really! I am going to start saying, “We

The New Yorker Cover

I was not going to address the New Yorker’s broadly publicized cover, but since it’s all over the place I will! It portrays Democratic presidential candidate, Barack Obama, in a Muslim outfit and his wife, Michelle Obama, in a militant outfit. When I first say the cover on theybf I was very upset. I understand freedom of speech but wow! It seemed like a blatant attack on Obama’s campaign to me! I was appalled at how they put it up, on the cover of all places. Then to have the audacity to call it satire! I know it was sarcasm, but just like some jokes, it did not come across well. Atleast to me! I spent some of time on Monday and Tuesday reading responses and explanations to the cover. I was not as upset after reading some of them. Others made me want to scream. Tuesday, Obama was on Larry King Live. I really enjoyed this interview. At the beginning Larry King asked Obama what he made of the cover. His response: “Well, I know it was the "New Yorker's" attempt at satire. I